Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-18-08

Thank you for the well wishes. I have really bad sinus problems and need to get surgery but just can't find the time. I am going to have to just bite the bullet and do it in the spring.
Patty, good luck at your meeting.
BTW I had made Aimee's recipe for ranch chicken potatoes in the crockpot and DH loved it. I only had a tiny bit but it was really good. Also made mashed cauliflower with the laughing cow cheese. I was hoping to make the HG pumpkin pie but I think I will need to wait until I am feeling better and can really enjoy it.
Hope everyone has a good night
Sherry

Better late than never. I've been OP today and just realized I didn't post. Hope everyone had a great day. It sure is cold and snowy here in Michigan.
Laura

Laura, I'm even later. I was in a rush doing something when I posted the recipe earlier and am just now getting back to the computer before I go to bed. I don't like being up so late.

I am house cleaning after having the grandkids here. Don't know why 'cause it'll just be messed up again starting Saturday night! LOL! That's when the other grands will get here with their Mom and Dad for the week. Everyone (16) will be here Sunday for lunch, probably, and definitely for Thanksgiving dinner.

We will also have gift exchange for the grandkids while they are here, so I have been decorating more for Christmas. It's such fun because I haven't done much the last two or three years. The grandkids that now live in Florida only got to come home for Christmas once while they were living in Alaska.

Well, I didn't mean to start rambling about all that. I have had a great OP day today. It was good to have my meals on time and not have to worry about being anywhere! Tomorrow will be a different story! I have and appointment at 11:00, then will do more grocery shopping afterwards. Such is my life!

It's also passed my bedtime, so I shall say 'GOODNIGHT'.