Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 12/7

Hi Gang! I just wanted to check in for a moment before heading off to bed.

(((((Carrie)))))) - my heart goes out to you right now. As I read your post, my eyes filled up. My parents split up when I was a toddler, so I really had no relationship with my father. It doesn't matter how old you are, separation is ALWAYS painful. You are in my prayers.

Maaj - hang in there girl!! You can do this, we know you can. You have been down this road before and you bounced back and you can do it again. Are you planning your meals and preparing as much as possible? Have you identified the triggers that cause you to go OP? Sometimes if you can identify them and have a game plan in place for when they hit, you can thwart the binge. Let us know how we can help.

Laura and Patty, way to go on staying OP. You are a great inspiration!

Diane, I agree about just maintaining during the holidays. That is a good way to look at things. Holidays are so hard, sometimes it is too discouraging to try to lose. We are often better at maintaining and then trying for that loss in January.

I am thinking of all of you,
Uki

Re: Daily commitment 12/7

Uki, I'm doing ok today and planning ahead for things, as you suggested...gotta admit I got a little teary absorbing the caring in your words. Thanks so much, maajida