Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 12/14

Carrie, we were posting at the same time.

Pat

Good morning, everyone. Thanks again for all the support during times of struggle. Taking it one day at a time, sometimes, one hour, lol, but yesterday was a good OP day and I an intending for today to be one too. Have my 20 mo. old grandson, who spent the night last night to give his mom a break...such a bundle of joy and energy. Have a good OP day, everyone, Maajida

Just popping in for a minute. This will be a busy week with my daughter's knee surgery moved to tomorrow. I will go over around 5:30 before they leave for the hospital at 6:00. I will take four of the children to school, then have the 3 yr old with me for the time while everyone is gone.

Went to WW yesterday morning. Had lost another pound, so I am still chugging along! I am trying so hard to stay OP during the holidays and have been doing pretty good so far. I even dipped pretzels this afternoon to ship to my grandkids in FLorida! Haven't eaten any, though.

Hope all of you have had a good OP day! I will touch base as I can this week.

DIANE

Checking in late. I had an OP weekend too. Mitch was sick on Friday night and Saturday - stomach bug, Yuck! We didn't do much because of it. He was better today so we did go to church. The kids are in a Christmas play and needed to practice.

I made the yummiest dinner - imitation crab meat, spinach, and FF cream cheese rolled up in a wrap. Boy was that good! I will remember that one.

Welcome, Jessica! It is so great to have a new member. Post away! LOL

Uki