Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 12/31/08 - last daily committment posting for 2008

Hi All!
I got up this morning to see the damage on the scale :) And I have lost 3 pounds since leaving Iowa! Woooppeee!
The hour of cardio each day and stayin on points works! I am going to the YMCA today for cardio for an hour, and staying on points at much as possible.

We have a black tie party tonight, and the dress I am wearing does not allow for much "food" room lol. I am excited, and wil pack a ton of healthy snacks to have beforemand so that I don't over eat @ dinner.

Have a safe fun New Years Eve!

Sounds like we must all be the same type "party animals"! LOL! Don't have any plans tonight, except one of the 5 yr old grandsons is coming to spend the night (or two) with us. I had promised a night by himself while they were out of school and they head back next week, of course!

Plan for an OP day today. Getting hungry for b'fast. Been busy 'cause a plumber is coming for some minor things, so I'm heading to the kitchen in a minute.

We will cook on the smoker again today since it's a cold, but beautiful day! Love the "no hassle" cooking!

Hope everyone has a great OP day and a very Happy New Year! 2009 will be our year for better health and perhaps a calmer year for everyone!! Would be nice!!

No major plans here either. The new year comes whether we stay up or not.

Maajida, Way to go on throwing out the chocolates. I have done that with cake many times. It feels so much better to get it out of the house.

This year has flown by and I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate all of you and this board. I have made many wonderful friends here and I am grateful to all of you for your posts and support.

happy 2009!

Just got back from WW. Down 1.4 which makes a total of 78.3. I'm ready for the new year. Was kind of bummed. The staff was at the WW center to weigh us but the meeting was cancelled. Go figure. The weather is crappy with lots of blowing snow. Glad we are back home to stay for a couple days.
Don't party too hard tonight

Pat