Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 1/2

Late getting on here today, but having an OP one so far!

My sister and I took my grandson home and then stopped by a flea markey/antique store for a little bit, then came home for lunch. My son was coming out to eat on his lunch hour, so afterwards we headed to another antique mall, then Michael's. We just got back a short time ago!

They will be watching ballgames here tonight, so I am going to iron while I watch (right!). I have to get a few clothes ready for a trip to take my sister home to Alabama. We leave Sunday morning and I will be home on Wednesday night. We will get to visit the other three sisters while I am gone. It will include a stop in Mississippi Sunday for lunch, seeing two of them and going on to Georgia on Monday to spend the day and night with another. We are looking forward to it. I will go prepared with some foods. One sister in MS is on WW, too, so we will have a good lunch!

Must get off here and get busy. Laundry awaits, then dinner to fix!

Hope you all have had a great day. It is gloomy, weather-wise here! YUK! I need some sunshine!!

Later....Diane

Re: Daily Commitment 1/2

I'm posting late in the day, but happy to report being OP...moderate cold symptoms morphed into more severe flu symptoms today, but now that I am feeling better, I am starting to appreciate having some quiet time at home. DH is sick too, and we've been napping and watching silly movies all day. I am really appreciating listening to my body and feeling a bit better with each passing OP day. maajida