Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 1/3

Checking in very late. What a busy day today was! Off to WW meeting this a.m. Got the new material! Yeah! Now for time to really go over all of it. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes after I get back from my trip.

My sister, daughter, and 14 yr old granddaughter went shopping for several hours (antiquing, then clothes, etc) Had fun.

As soon as we got back, my husband, sister, and one of the grandson's (spending the night - or two) went to visit our son, granddaughter, and daughter-in-law for about an hour or two.

Then it was back home, cook hamburgers for dinner, pack for trip in the a.m.

I will leave around 7:30 to take my sister home with the stops i mentioned yesterday, I think. I'm really looking forward to the trip, but I am getting a late start to get to bed!!!

I will be out of pocket until Wednesday night, so I hope everyone has a good start to the week coming up. I had gained 3/4 pound this a.m., but that is only 1 for the two week holiday. I have had trouble wanting to nibble while my sister has been here (I'll blame it on her! LOL!), so I will be glad to get back on track for sure when I return home!

Regards to everyone....Diane