Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment for 1/10

I'm OP, and getting to watch my granddaughter today and tomorrow. We got lots of snow and more to come so we'll be staying in the house where it's warm. Diane, I can't wait to read Kim's book. I know it'll be inspirational and that's what I need right now. Have a great day everyone, stay safe and warm.

Laura

Good morning. So good to see all you early birds. My only plans for today are to go into the sewing room. I plan to be OP all day. Jim will want pizza again tonight even though we had it last night. Almost every Sat. since we were married 38+ years ago we've had pizza on Sat. night. I'm make something else for myself, maybe fish. Pizza is OK but I had my sandwich thin pizzas last night so that is enough.
Hope you all have a great day.

Pat

Checking in for another OP day. Am recovering from bronchitus and got to the gym this morning for a light workout for the first time in over a week. Lots of temptations to get off program, but am hanging in there. Had a rude awakening when I finally weighed in after a long time away from the scale.....175 was tough to see...the result of much backtracking and many relapses during 2008. I've back OP for a month come Monday, and am concentrating not just on the scale, but how much better my body feels with each passing OP day. I have about 40 pounds to go on what I hope will be a 89 pound loss some day...and it is good to be able to come here and post of my OP committment. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. maajida

Checking in a little late. We got a wicked snowstorm here and have been snowed in. I did the treadmill this morning and then shoveled snow for a good 90 minutes too. I had an OP food day and feel good about that. The kids had a blast playing in the snow. We tried to take them to a friend's house this afternoon, but got the car stuck in the yard instead... That prompted the whole snow shoveling deal... Gotta love winter in Ohio! LOL

Off to have a WW ice cream and hit the sack for church tomorrow.