Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Committment - 1/14/09

Hi everyone. Didn't have time to post this AM. Went to the pool but I usually wear my suit under my clothes and this AM I wanted to wear my longjohns (4 degrees) so I left extra early so I would have time to change into my suit. Had a good workout in the pool but didn't have time for the treadmill. Went to a quilt class instead. Then went to Joann fabrics for some of their specials.
Yesterday when I was at the chiropractors he recommended using a stability ball for stretching and working out so I bought one. Today I did a routine on it while watching my recording of last night's Biggest Loser. It's supposed to be a good core workout just sitting on it. It sure feels good on my back when I stretch over it.
Food is going good but I don't know if I've lost anything this week. I only have to lose 0.9 to make it to 80#. We'll see. If I don't lose at least I know that I've done all the right things this week. I've lost or stayed the same for 3 weeks in a row and that is unusual for me.
Diane, have a great birthday. Your January sounds like my family's November for BD's.
Everybody stay warm in this crazy weather.

Pat