Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 2/3

I got up at 5 a.m. again this morning to work out. I think it is going to work out better for everyone at home if I do this.
I am so tired of this cold weather. I hate having to bundle the kids up so much when we go places. We are supposed to have some really nice weather this weekend. I can't wait. Maybe I will actually be able to take my son out to play. We are going to take him bowling for the first time. I think he will like it.
I ordered an eliptical this week and hope to have it soon. I like my Gazelle, but my feet just kill when I use it because they are flat the whole time. Plus, I think I will get a better work out with it. I am hoping to be able to start jogging this spring which is something I have never in my life been able to do.

Good Morning Every one.

Trying to get up off my but and get going. Me and the kids did some major house work last night and got all the laundry, dishes, vacumming, and sweeping done. I gave my oldest a little money for it because she totally helped out and kept volunteering to do stuff with out being asked. She did all that and got her homework and shower done and I didnt even have to bug her about. We dont have very many nights like that at home so I am gratefull when they happen.
So I had a lazy morning with all the house work done. Just got done reading the paper from sunday lol. So since the house is picked up me and DD are going to do some major cleaning. Hope to walk a little on my treadmill today since I got lazy yesterday afternoon and didnt do it.

Jujisu tonight hopefully it is a little more intense than last week. I like gettting a good workout there, it motivates me.

Uki u do such a good job of keeping up with everyone!!! My Face still itches a little hopefully that will go away soon.

Well off to put on my rubber gloves!!!

See ya later

Chels

Wow, it took me a bit to read all the posts! Good to see everyone on here today.

I am busy, busy trying to get ready for our trip and
planning a few meals, also.

I'm OP today!

Thanks Carrie, I'll give the honey a try. Anything for the coughing to stop.
Laura