Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 2/4

Sorry to be checking in so late in the day, but just glad to be OP. My heart goes out to all of us struggling with so many challenges right now. Whoever said food won't make it better sure knew what they were talking about. Hang in there everyone...and take good care of yourselves...maajida

Re: Daily commitment 2/4

Just got back from my first ww meeting. Since it was a new meeting place in itself they just went throught the overview of the momentum program. After the meeting I went home with a friend to explain it to her a little bit better. I'm glad I'm not at that stage and I have a little experience in it. I can remember how much time it took just to find the right foods and recipies. I think I spent 3 hours in walmart just looking at labels!!! Anyway the new leader seems okay. I'll know more if I like her when the meetings really get going. I weigh less at the meetings than I do on my home scale!!! But I do like weighing in on Mondays instead of wensdays it keeps me honest over the weekend. So I will likely keep up my weigh in as well as the one on Wed.

Hope this finds u all well
sleep tight!
Chels