Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 2/8

Hi everybody! Better late than never on checking in.

Carrie, do tell if those sandwich thins are as great as everyone says they are. Our Giant Eagle has them, but they were $3.00 a pack and that seems so high to me. I can buy lite wheat breat for .90 cents a loaf at the bakery thrift store.

We had an off day today. We went to church, but both Scott and I just felt disconnected today, which is not like us. Just weird.

We started to watch the movie, Fireproof, tonight. We are about 1/2 way through it. It is good. We are doing the Love Dare bible study as well. We are a little more than 1/2 way through that too.

Mitch complained of ear pain today and asked for advil... Sounds like a trip to the pediatrician tomorrow for the 2 of us!

Good night ladies. I hope we all get over these nasty viruses soon. It sure seems that EVERYONE is sick right now. :(

Re: Daily commitment 2/8

Uki - I really liked the Sandwich thins. My Walmart carried them for 2.50. Mark is in there having a sandwich on one and he likes them too. You're right though..bread is cheaper, but they're nice for something different. Honestly, I think they have a little more flavor and I think I could use them for pizza's too. Slightly thicker than the Lavash Wraps.