Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 2/20

I am so tired and ready to go to bed, but wanted to post on here before I do. It has been great seeing so many of you getting on Facebook! I love to look at pictures, so hopefully all of you will get more on your page or albums. If you look at mine, you can tell, I'm a picture taking freak! And those on FB are only the beginning. I am also an avid scrapbooker, so there are tons of pictures in my collection! I like seeing everyone and their families, as well!

I had my two youngest granddaughters today. Ellie (4) came out and spent the night last night and I had Lilly again for the day. I will miss here this week-end after having her here four days in a row! They both went home this afternoon after 5:00 and I wanted to colapse right then! LOL!

We had leftovers for dinner tonight and I have slowly managed to waste the last couple of hours accomplishing absolutely nothing but loading the dishwasher!

I've had another good OP day and will go to WW in the a.m. Hopefully this will be a better week than last!

Have a great evening everyone! I'm going to bed!