Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/12

I am in for another day too. :)

I just got back from the chiropractor and all is going well. I have to buy one of those big "medicine" balls and do some special shoulder exercises. I take my mom to the store tomorrow, so I will get it then.

Diane, enjoy your day with your granddaughter! We are Spongebob fans over here too. I love Squidward. LOL

Pat, I hope you qualify for the clinical trial and that you get some relief from it. I know that it is the pits and some people's bodies just don't work quite right in that area, no matter how much fiber, etc. they eat. Keep us posted.

I made some PB cookies for Scott to take to a potluck tomorrow and haven't touched them. Yay me!

I am looking forward to ER tonight too. I also like Grey's anatomy. My date includes WW ice cream instead of popcorn. Yummo! :)

Re: Daily commitment 3/12

Hi everybody. I've tried 3 times to get on and have started a post, only to be interrupted.

Anyway, doing just fine. We booked our cabin last night online and I was so keyed up I couldn't sleep very well. I'm counting down the days till we leave.

On the food front, I've done very well so far this week. I just had the best grilled chicken sandwich and fruit cup from Chick fil A. I was told that was all for 6 points...I'm going to double check. IF so, that's great!

Back to work I go...have a good one.