Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4/23

Well, today was the first "official" day back to WW and I am so glad that I started back. I just got back from my meeting and I feel really good about it. I also talked a friend into joining with me. In my opinion, it's so much easier when you have someone doing the program with you and help keep you accountable. It really stinks having to rely on someone else to lose the weight, but I guess if it works then great!

OP so far today and feeling really good about it!

Re: Daily commitment 4/23

Hey everyone great to see you back. I too am having struggles today. Even after a decent loss this week I just am having one of those days. Woke up kinda crabby and anxious and it just hasnt gone away yet so I did okay this morning but really blew it at dinner when I went out with my hubby and dd. ordered my own salad and then ate some of my daughters chicken and fries along with a small piece of apple cake. I am now so full and regreting it. Well certianly need a walk today. So I am trying to get in positive spirits for the rest of my day. it is 85 and beautiful here. Hope the rest of your days are going better.

op for me from this moment on!!!

take care everyone
chels