Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4-25

Chelsie, sounds like you earned some activity points yesterday with all your shopping. Is today when you get your next belt? Congratulations.
I just finished my resistance band DVD. I've probably told you before but it is a "kick butt" exercise. I wore my heart rate monitor and burned over 300 calories in about 25 minutes. My pulse went from 110 to 167 (yikes!). Today is laundry and making 2 pans of brownies and a crockpot full of green beans for a church supper. This is the first supper we've done that is open to the public. Hoping to earn money for our mission work. They decided to have hamloaf. I guess it is ground up ham and pork made like a meatloaf. I'll have to do some figuring to get points. After dinner we are going to our local playhouse for the play Kiss Me Kate. It is all amateur actors but they do an amazing job. So who can beat dinner and theatre on Sat. night.
They didn't get my car fixed yesterday so I still have the rental for a couple days. Sure miss my little car and its good gas milage.
Have a wonderful OP day

Pat