Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi my name is!!!

Hi all. I'm Brooke. I'm a 27 year old married mother of a 2 year old boy, Carter, and an 8 month old girl, Taylor. I have done WW on and off for the past 5 years. I started back up in January of this year and lost abou 25 pounds. We had a house fire in March and I kind of fell off the wagon but started back up in April. In that time I gained about 7 back but have since lost them again plus another 5 or so. I have about 60 more to go, and I know it is going to take a lot of work but I will get there. I found this site after my mom sent me a recipe a while back. I love to come here for the support (even though I may not always post) and inspiration.

Re: Hi my name is!!!

Hi! I'm Cathy. I'm 47 and work as an Executive Admin. for a Financial Services company. I live in Tennessee, I'm married and I have a daughter who is a college sophomore (Go Vols!). I think I have tried every diet program, plan, scam, ect known to mankind, except Weight Watchers. For some reason I just thought that counting points sounded silly! Luckily for me, we started an "at work" program here and I decided to join up. That was in March and as of this morning, I've lost right at 25 pounds. I still have about 50 to go. I've battled my weight forever -my highest was 265 and my low was 140. I'm at 184 right now (I'm 5'8"), so I feel good, but know I can feel better. It's nice to chat with everyone!