Start a New Topic 
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Tuesday is here again, let's MOVE!
What are you going to do today to get some movement in and earn some AP's? I plan to head to the gym and do 50 minutes on the eliptical and then today is a leg day for weight training for me. It is going to be gorgeous here so I hope to go outside and work some...
Views: 189   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2007 2:13pm
by ukisuki
b
Becky
Tobe: Thanks so much!!
I gave you the results of my weigh in last week on Thursday. For some reason you missed it and then I reposted it....Can you put me down for 224 on the 10th and then I'll give you the weighin this Thursday! You are ablolutlely AWESOME for doing this!!! I need the...
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2007 12:10pm
by Becky
t
Tobe
On Program today Tues May 15th
Yup just another Tues for me. I have WW this morning, I was down 2 lbs yesterday, I still haven't gotten on the scale as of this morning, and maybe I shouldn't, but whatever it is, I made a vow to myself back in Oct, that no matter what, I have to go Weekly... for...
Views: 197   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 15, 2007 11:06am
by Ben
It's Monday, lets move it!!!
Just reminding you to get up and move it! Sorry this reminder is late for those of us on the eastern side of the states. I had a very busy morning and early afternoon so I am just now getting a break to hop on here and post. I've already been to the gym today and...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2007 8:14am
by Tammy (OH)
best exercises equipment
is stationary bikes really good for you like the portable ones are should i stick to jogging :)
Views: 328   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 14, 2007 10:39pm
by Patty
Evacuation Update
Just wanted to update the situation. We are fulltime RVers and we host at Georgia State Parks. We were at a park that is located within the National Wildlife Refuge of the Okefenokee Swamp. The park name is Stephen C. Foster State Park. One of the most beauti...
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2007 9:42pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
MARK your calandar New Chat Time
It has been decided to give this a try out.. The plan is New chat starting, sort of like a mini WW mtg, we can discuss any stumbling blocks one maybe having, and we can share with one another how we got past it, just so we don't give up. Time 7PM EST...
Views: 313   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 14, 2007 9:39pm
by JeanCat
b
Ben
5 Sweetners approved by the FDA
The debate regarding artificial sweetners is a big one in the diet world. The following is a link to a story posted today on Yahoo. Apparently the FDA has officially approved 5 sweetners as safe for humans over a lifetime, saying that there are no cancer risks to h...
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:42pm
by JeanCat
Jean Cat's Mom
Dear All, Just a short note to say my mom is back in hospital as of Mother's day with some type of attack. Three Nitroglycerine sublingual tabs did not help chest pain. Could be heart attack but most likely angina. Should be back at sisters home some time t...
Views: 188   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:33pm
by JeanCat
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS AND BEN TOO!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Ben, I include you on this the same as I would include a single mom raising her children on Father's day! My hats off to you for being an excellent father and raising your kids! Happy Mothers Day to all moms here. You all have a wonderful OP...
Views: 204   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:25pm
by Tammy (OH)
a
Aimee
Becky Y. - Sam - Sara - Please Read
I don't have weigh in results for last week or this week (Sarah I know you may not have weighed yet today, I'm just including you since you didn't send anything in last week). Just a reminder, you can only miss 2 weigh ins and then I must remove you from the chart...
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2007 3:18pm
by Sara
t
Tobe
On Program today Mon 5/14
Start of a brand new week. I must say I was so on target yesterday, after I got off the scale and saw I lost 2 lbs accoring to my WW thingy in the bathroom.. Hope its still off Tues Morning when I hit WW. Today I plan on another good day, and not using any point...
Views: 151   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2007 12:03pm
by Linda S.
t
Tobe
Mothers Day On Program today Sun 5/13
Today would be a perfect day to screw up royally, what would our old thinking be?? I earned it, and I deserve it!!!!! That was my old way of thinking, today I can say to self, this is my day to take care of me, Its up to me to make good wise choices, and not o...
Views: 216   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2007 8:11am
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Day #8 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
It's been a long day since it's Mother's Day and I also had to work all day, so I'll make this kind of quick....sorry... Day 8.... Prepare to Diet... ..Create Time and Energy. You have to make time to plan meals, make lists, to shope for food, and to c...
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2007 8:07am
by JeanCat
Tobe
Thankyou for the positive attitude..I helps me and makes me be positive too. I want to focus on this and enjoy it too. Lorraine.
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2007 7:58am
by Tobe
diet
best foods that fill u up on less and get plenty of it like air popped corn
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2007 4:46pm
by natosha
metabolism
foods that raise the metabolism like green tea hot sauce any thing else thats good to do so too? thanks
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2007 2:54pm
by natosha
t
Tobe
Today starts a new WW week, sunday 5/13 Please post your results when you come back from WW.......
Theres a few that aren't weighing in, please let us know if you are or are not going to be part of our progress area!!! Today going to WW is... PattyJo Sandy GOod Luck........
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2007 12:57pm
by Tobe
s
Sharon
Play Ball!
We're taking the kids to a baseball game this evening...any ideas for dinner?? I'm packing healthy snacks, but I want HOT food for dinner. Oh my, this will be tempting...
Views: 244   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 13, 2007 12:23pm
by Sharon
n
NAE
weigh in results for sat the 12th
ok..i gained 1 pound this week...so i am ok with that...new week..and plan on making it better..happy mothers day to all!!!!!
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 13, 2007 10:38am
by Aimee
p
Patty
Day #7 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Arrange your Envirement.. This chapter starts out by talking about removing temptations...Where do you keep your snack food, on your kitchen counter, in your car, on your desk or locker at work??? Not a good place if you are trying to remove that temptation to gr...
Views: 237   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 13, 2007 2:12am
by Tammy (OH)
Saturday is here and it is time to MOVE IT!!
Hello everyone! Saturday is upon us once again. Now before you get all caught up in the ball games and errand running remember to take care of yourself first and get some exercise in. It will make you feel good and will help you to have a good day! I bet Tobe...
Views: 216   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 13, 2007 2:07am
by Tammy (OH)
t
Tobe
WW Weigh in Today Saturday 5/12 please post your result when you get home
Going to WW today for weigh in and a meeting is Sara JeanCat Nae Good Luck Ladies,. lose it!!!!!!
Views: 236   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 13, 2007 12:48am
by Stephanie
Just ordered the Beck diet solution
And I ordered volumetrics. I will still do WW pints (flex)but maybe it has things in that I havent figured out yet. I think I know what to do in a diet..its doing it thats my bigger problem so the Beck solution is gonna help me there. I've bought 2 of Aimees books th...
Views: 261   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 12, 2007 11:54pm
by jeamcat
Ben
Ben did your picture change or am I nuts? Last time I asked if I was nuts Aimee said I was! Anyway I thought you were in pink before and a bit heavier! YES I am looking at all of YOU, and especiall BEN! :):) A girl's got to do what a girl;s got to do!...
Views: 190   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 12, 2007 11:50pm
by jeamcat
m
mandee
Do I give the scale the boot?
hi all- could use some advice. I've been thinking recently about tossing my bathroom scale. Many of my days/moods/judgments have been affected by the thing. I guess the only reason I still hold onto it is because not weighing myself was one of my old bad habits, a...
Views: 225   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 12, 2007 8:40am
by akus
Friday!!! Did you shake your grove thang this week???
Good morning everyone! Yeppers, your friendly lil' pain in the hiney reminding you it is time to get up and MOVE! Did you move this week? It's not too late! Move today and see how good it makes you feel! I am taking the boys to school and then off to the gym...
Views: 209   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 12, 2007 8:05am
by Tobe
Wednesday is here already??? MOVE IT!!!
Hello everyone! First, let me say, thanks Uki for posting in my place to encourage everyone to get up and move it. Ah, yesterday was a crazy busy day for me. I thought of you all several times though and meant to get on here to encourage everyone to move it, but...
Views: 164   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 12, 2007 7:43am
by Tammy (OH)
t
Tobe
On Program today Sat 5/12
Wow I just saw the amount of weight we lost as a group, 842 big pounds, we're half way there losing that 1/2 elephant thats almost a half a ton!!!! I went out last night and met a few of my friends, one of them was having a sleep over where she works, in a pretty...
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2007 7:29am
by Lorraine
t
Tobe
On Program Today Fri 5/11
Ok heading to the end of the week, and the food weekend is approaching, Mothers Day!!!! I have a plan lined up, if I'm cooking, I'm doing all food WW style, which is etable by all, and nobody will know the ingredients except me, which will keep me on track, this i...
Views: 210   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 11, 2007 6:26pm
by Aimee
p
Patty
Day #6 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Day 6 Find a Diet Coach. Studies have shown that people who have someone to support them along the way are more successful than someone who does it all alone or doesn't want anyone to know what they are doing. A Diet Coach: Keeps you motivated Builds y...
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2007 6:23pm
by Aimee
nervous re upcoming challenges.......
Hi everyone....I am doing well, on track these days with healthy eating and my exercise plan. Still in recovery from a series of relapses, but hanging in there. Lots of stress at home (aging parents) and work and worried that I might use the 'excuse' of two upcoming...
Views: 324   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 11, 2007 5:09pm
by JeanCat
Thursday, also means MOVE IT!
It's time to move it again ladies and gents! Get out there and have some fun in the sun if it is nice where you are at. If not, then do some moving indoors! I'll be taking my kiddos to school and then off to the gym. One word of advice, if you can afford it,...
Views: 224   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:47pm
by JeanCat
b
Ben
Gone fishin
I'm sure everyone probably knows about this, but I wanted to mention I found and had Gordon's Flame Grilled Salmon Fillet's yesterday and they were awesome. Hardly any fishy taste at all. I highly recommend them. I had them plain and they were great. Oh, and only...
Views: 215   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:43pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
Thinking of setting up a time and day for a mini WW meeting in the chat room
I just got clearance from Aimee to go ahead and put together a mini WW meeting in the chat room.. I need some feedback on when and who would be available to take part in it... Please post your thoughts.... Thanks
Views: 222   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:40pm
by JeanCat
s
sandyg
This weeks people magazine
Just bought it and several people have lost over 100 punds many with ww's. Also talks about one woman who did ww's 5 times before she finally "got it" Havent read it yet cant wait..It looks inspiring!
Views: 274   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:33pm
by JeanCat
Evacuated
Hello friends, We were evacuated from the park yesterday about mid afternoon. Everyone had to be out by 5 PM and we were well within the time frame. When we left the state officials had already starting setting up command posts in the parking lot of the park. T...
Views: 237   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:32pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
Sam. Kelly, Becky
I still need the results of your WI's from yesterday Thurs 5/10 Thanks
Views: 232   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:26pm
by Kellysbell
t
Tobe
Another new find today in the Supermarket yumm icecream
Well Point finder in hand, along the ice cream case I went and found" I just had one it was delish!!!!! Skinny Cow Low fat ice cream and sorbet Bar Vanilla & STrawberry sorbet swirl 6 big pops to a box fiber 0 Calories 110 Fat .05 2 pt
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2007 4:19pm
by JeanCat
Tried something new today!
I bought some of the frozen South Beach diet breakfast wraps and ate one today for lunch. I know, breakfast for lunch! LOL Anyway this was scrambled egg whites with tomato, spinach, cheese and some other veggie wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. I thought it was...
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2007 1:58pm
by Tobe
t
Tobe
WW Weigh IN today Friday 5/11
The only weigh in today is Amanda Good Luck, and come back with a loss!!!!
Views: 241   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 11, 2007 1:26pm
by Amanda
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In today Thurs 5/10 Pleezzee post your results when you come home today
On the list for today is ( a large one) Amanda K BeckyY Meg Sam Kelly Cheryl Becky Lorranie Sharon Good Luck Ladies...................
Views: 275   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 10, 2007 10:55pm
by meg
Question about taco soup recipe
Pam S. shared a good sounding recipe for taco soup on another thread, but could someone please post the serving size and points count? Thanks, LouAnne.
Views: 249   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2007 10:01pm
by LouAnne
m
meg
Hungry all the time lately!
Help!!! Here lately I have been wanting to eat everything in site! I don't know what has changed?!?! I am a restaurant manager, so lately I have been wanting to try everything, I have given in a few times, but hold back most of the time! I have never felt like this...
Views: 292   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 10, 2007 6:56pm
by Linda S.
Tobe..please enter
I have wi tonight..and was thinking about the smoothies you're always making...which kind of WW smoothie do you get to mix in your yogurts??? I have a hard time getting in my dairy, and thought that would be a great way to get it in so far I like these flavor...
Views: 252   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 10, 2007 6:49pm
by Linda S.
m
mandee
recipe ideas
Hey, I'm going to a party this weekend and wanted to bring something with me. Can anyone reccommend a recipe that can be enjoyed by weight-watchers and non-ww's alike? One of Aimee's would be rockin'
Views: 286   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2007 4:04pm
by Tobe
t
Tobe
On Program today thurs 5/10
Today is the start of another new one, so I plan on doing today what I did yesterday to have a good food day... I ordered a few shirts yesterday from Aimee, "CHange" how appropriate is that? I also ordered one for a freind of mine, who is not on WW but she can...
Views: 191   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 10, 2007 12:58pm
by Aimee
a
angie
love the cookbooks!!!
I just wanted to tell you how much I adore the cookbooks that I just bought. They are worth every penny and more. thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Views: 247   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2007 12:55pm
by Aimee
Just curious - is everyone doing Points or is anyone doing Core?
I started out doing the Flex Plan, but switched over to Core this week. Am I the Lone Ranger? Sue
Views: 263   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 10, 2007 12:49pm
by Kim
Changing goal weight?
I need some honest opinions, please. I have now lost a total of 25 pounds, but lately gained 3 back. My personal goal involves taking those last 3 pounds off, but I am a healthy weight whether I do or not. I am seriously thinking about throwing in the towel on tho...
Views: 206   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 10, 2007 11:49am
by PamS
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Free Forum powered by Bravenet