Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Tobe
New WW Week today Sun 5/20 Please post your results after WI
Today starts a new week, so anyone that had a gain last week, today is brand new to begin again,, Going to WI today are PattyJo Sandy GOod Luck ladies.
Views: 245   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 21, 2007 11:29pm
by Aimee
Happy birthday to my kids Madison & Mackenzie
Hi everyone today is my kids birthday party and we are going to the bowling alley for it. We inveted 30+ kids thinking half wont come but everyone said yes so its gonna be a big exspensive one. Madison was 10 on May 20th and Mackenzie is 8 today. They got money as th...
Views: 232   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2007 9:24pm
by Lorraine
produce online
place to buy off line cheap produce, if possible
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2007 8:45pm
by natosha
Just because I am at the hospital, doesn't mean.....
That you can take the day off from moving it!! I managed to get up and workout on my treadmill early this morning before bringing Zac for his surgery. So I am thankful that I was able to do that. So far I am OP too. I had a salad and some soup for lunch and I pac...
Views: 158   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 21, 2007 5:42pm
by Marilyn
Honeys..I'm Home!
Hello my friends. We arrived home from a FABULOUS vacation in Mexico last night.Everything was wonderful. Couldn't wait to weigh myself, because, miracle of miracles, and because so many were praying for me, I DIDN'T pig out!!! The food was of course fabulous, but...
Views: 213   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 21, 2007 5:24pm
by Tobe
Zac's update and....
A HUGE thank you to everyone! It is late and I am just now catching up on the posts as I have been very busy today. I will have Zac read the thread that JeanCat created for him and that so many of you have posted on tomorrow when he gets up. You all have no idea h...
Views: 181   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 21, 2007 2:55pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today Mon 5/21
Well for me this is a start of a new week. Yesterday I got out and walked the park 1 mile, alone without the dogs, I was on a mission to WALK, with the older one she dilly dallys along. After I got around once, I thought ok, I'll go again but cut through the path...
Views: 158   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 21, 2007 2:45pm
by JeanCat
s
sandyg
boxtops for education
I am saving boxtops for my dd's school if anyone would be willing to save some for me and send them later when school starts back up in Sept. I would pay for the postage. Im sure some people save them for their own kids and honestly if you get the boxtop list, its no...
Views: 274   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2007 2:44pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today Sun 5/20
I don't have too much going on today. I will be heading in to the kitchen in a few to write my journel out for the day, I do plan on keeping today and tomorrow lite days, as I have the scale on Tues. I'm going to get a walk in today, I haven't exercised or wal...
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2007 10:54pm
by akus
Vitatop coupon code
Just wanted to pass along a free shipping code for vitamuffins/tops that is good thru tomorrow 5/20. Enter WLC52007 to receive free shipping on orders over $25. I was running very low and needed to restock, but was waiting on the free shipping - saved myself $1...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2007 8:57pm
by Karen
s
Sharon
Costco non-fat frozen yogurt
Okay, I did something stupid, I put something in my mouth that I didn't know the points value! Desperate question here....does anyone know the points value for a Costco non-fat frozen yogurt? I only ate half of it because I felt so guilty! The rest went in the tr...
Views: 210   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2007 11:29pm
by Sharon
Is it really fat free??????
Ok, I just had to post this. I recently bought both the french chocolate and the vanilla varieties of Bryer's new ice cream. It is called Bryer's FREE fat free ice cream. This is the BEST fat free ice cream I have EVER tried. It is creamy and delicious! Best of...
Views: 264   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 19, 2007 9:51pm
by Sharon
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In today Sat 5/19
Going to WW today is Sara JeanCat Nae Good Luck
Views: 168   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2007 7:56pm
by Tobe
Get Well Zac!
Dear Zac, Did you know that your mom told us all about your accident and upcomming surgery? We are all praying for you Zac! Some of even have our fingers crossed just for you! But we know you are in good hands and will be back to normal soon. So hang in t...
Views: 187   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 19, 2007 7:35pm
by JeanCat
It's the weekEND but that doesn't mean moving it ENDS!
Get out and enjoy the weekend and move it! I managed to get to the gym this morning. I did some running on the eliptical and that's about all I had time for. Today is a day for cleaning, laundry, and errands. It's a beautiful day, enjoy it! Tammy
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2007 3:37pm
by Tammy (OH)
t
Tobe
On Program today Sat 5/19
Today I have a party to go to, but i'm bringing a chicken, shrimp and pasta dish, safe for me. Along with that I'll be bringing my one cup WW spoon, just to be safe. I highly recommend this set of measuring spoons that can be found in WW meetings, I uese mine...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2007 1:17pm
by Aimee
p
Patty
Day #10 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Day #10,,,Set a Realistic Goal Ok, to start, did you read your Advantage Response Card today??? How many times,when you got up, during stress, before you ate, before you went to bed???? Remember to keep your eye on where you want to be and where you want your road...
Views: 224   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 19, 2007 12:00am
by Patty
JeanCat
Hello! I just wanted to find out how your mom was doing. I haven't seen you post anything about her in the last couple of days, or did I overlook it? I hope things are well for you all. Please let us know how she is and how you are doing too! {{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs...
Views: 191   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:47pm
by JeanCat
What a night...
Well, you probably won't see me moving today at the gym, but if I am up to it later I may go down and use my treadmill in the basement. Why, do you ask? Well, my seven year old ds decided to break a full length mirror that has been leaning against the wall behi...
Views: 243   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:40pm
by JeanCat
Anyone know about Volumetric diet
I ordered the volumetric diet book and I intend to do it within my ww healthy eating guide and flex points.. I'm serious about learning to be differant and I think this book will help my husband because he loves to eat. I think WW is my number one diet and nothing w...
Views: 399   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:35pm
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Day #11 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Day 11...Differentiate Between Hunger, Desire, and Cravings..... Most dieters have difficulty distinguishing between.. True hunger(when your stomach is really empty) Desire..(not being really hungry but eating when there is food around. craving..(a phy...
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:26pm
by JeanCat
pampered chef party
I'm going to one tonight -it is at woman from my ww meeting's house - so she is doing it all ww! Any suggestions on what I must buy?
Views: 216   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:17pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
CHAT THURS NITE 7PM EST IN THE CHAT ROOM
Just a reminder that we plan on our first chat starting at 7pm till around 9pm, so any late comers will have a chance to come and chat with us.. see you there...........
Views: 267   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:09pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
Pudding lovers New find.....Chocolate, Rice or Tapioca
I just got in from again the supermarket, walked with point finder in hand.. I found "Kozy Shack" by Request Chocolate Pudding (no sugar added) Calories 90 per serving 4oz cup Fiber 4 g fat 3 g point value 1 pt they also had rice p...
Views: 253   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:06pm
by JeanCat
b
Ben
Per Tammy, Let's Move It!!!!!
I know Tammy has a lot to deal w/ after her son got hurt, so I thought I would post this reminder to move it for a great Friday. I'm going to walk at lunch and hit some golf balls, as I'm playing golf w/ Aimee and Rick on Sunday and I haven't played in a couple year...
Views: 236   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:05pm
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Guess what...everyone??????
I just thought I would all let you know that aimee has actually walked her dog, "Riley", two days in a row....Lets all give aimee a BIG..Applause.....Way to go, Aimee......I knew you could do it... MOM
Views: 224   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:01pm
by JeanCat
More Trader Jo's finds
Hello all, Just an update on some finds from TJ's that I have tried and liked: Organic Honey Macadamia Multigrain Cereal, this stuff is delish! You get 1/2 c for 1 pt. There are not many macadamias in it, but the cereal itself is very good so the nuts don't e...
Views: 229   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 18, 2007 8:00pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
I got my Aimee T-Shirts Today
I just wanted to tell everyone that the T-shirts are top quality cotton.. I ordered two of them, both same saying "Change" one is a spagetti strap, which they tell you order a size up, i usually wear M the large fits me snug and fine.. I also ordered a reg...
Views: 308   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 18, 2007 7:12pm
by Linda S.
t
Tobe
WW weigh ins today Thurs 5/17 pls post your results when you come home
Today going to WW is Amanda K Meg Cheryl BeckyUT Lorraine Sharon Good luck ladies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Views: 191   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 18, 2007 5:38pm
by meg
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In Today Friday 5/18
Going to the Scale today are Amanda Kelly Come back losers!!!!!!
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2007 1:29pm
by Kellysbell
a
Amanda
WI 5/18
-1 lb for me today Funny thing I've been up 10 lbs all darn week, and finally managed to lose it before weigh in. Do I have to lose a week every month to some giant gain? Anyhow, at least it's gone now, and that one pound that I lost is a big one. I'm no long...
Views: 143   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2007 11:07am
by Amanda
t
Tobe
On Program today Friday 5/18
Yesss chat last nite was good, got to chat with a few posters who are regulars here. I was surprised to see so many show up, and even a few new people popped in. I also got a few new Ideas that I'm going to incorporate into my own daily living. Bars!!!!!!! Got...
Views: 182   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2007 9:56am
by Linda S.
what's for lunch today?
i'm having : michelina's lean gourmet mac & cheese (6pts) 1/2 cup of mixed veggies (0) dole mixed fruit cup (1)
Views: 493   Replies: 37
Last Post: May 18, 2007 9:55am
by Linda S.
t
Tobe
On Program today 5/17 Thursday
Today I don't have a lot to do, nothing too special. I do have an appt for a manicure and pedicure, which to me is very boring, I don't have the patience to sit for that long... It might be time for me to stop, I've been doing this for years, like every 10 days,...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2007 8:36am
by Linda S.
t
Tobe
PattyJo please read
I hate to have to hunt people down for the results of their WW meeting. So please if you want to be part of the progress chart, please come back and post your results from your meeting... Patty I didn't get a number from your weigh in on Sun.. I hope all is wel...
Views: 213   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 17, 2007 8:20am
by Tobe
Tobe's yogurt smoothie
I purchased the WW french vanilla smoothie today at my meeting. I just made a smoothie with it using 1/2 cup water, some ice cubes and a container of WW yogurt. It is extremely thick - kinda of undrinkabley so...did I do something wrong? Flavor is good though....
Views: 247   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 17, 2007 7:37am
by Marilyn
t
Tobe
WW Weigh INs today Wed 5/16 pls post results when you come home
Wow what a successful Tues with losses... TOday going to the scale is Aimee Ben Marilyn Tammy Pam S Linda S Patty Kris Good luck, come back losers LOL!!!!
Views: 225   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 17, 2007 6:58am
by Tobe
s
Sharon
What does this mean?
I'm sorry, but I've come across the initials DH and DD in many posts and I don't know what that means. I believe it's short for SOMEONE the peson is talking about but I'm not hip with the lingo. LOL Please 'splain Lucy!
Views: 502   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 16, 2007 11:02pm
by Sharon
Move it everybody!
Let's move today and have some fun! Post what you did today so that others may be motivated by you or perhaps just get ideas on what they can do. Many don't like to exercise because it is boring to them. Maybe by posting what we do, we can give others ideas on som...
Views: 148   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 16, 2007 8:34pm
by Aimee
m
meg
Hey everyone!!!
Hey I just wanted to stop in and say hey to all, been so wrapped up with work haven't been able to get on here much. Hope all are doing well! keep it up i needed to get here, don't think weigh in will be good for me this week have been stress and tired eating! oh we...
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2007 7:58pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today Wed 5/16
Gee I'm late this morning, I was a bum and stayed out last nite with a few friends, and my puppy was good she let me sleep this morning.. I've been on the kick of Choc Rice Cakes, ummm not bad, I had a few in my bag. last nite while the others were noshing on c...
Views: 203   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2007 7:54pm
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Day #9 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Ok, we have arrived at Day 9 now....Are you still reading your Advantages Response Cards? Read them every time you are tempted to fall off the wagon or you need a little motivation... That will keep you focused on going toward your goal.... Day 9..Select an Exeric...
Views: 249   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2007 5:42pm
by Aimee
Meeting Topic for Week Ending Sat May 12, 07
Topic for WW week ending Sat May 12, 07 Become and Stay more focused using the LENS Method. Find the details that you are missing that need implementation into your WW program. Just as you would use certain or specific lenses or tools to find a missing object, su...
Views: 208   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 16, 2007 5:11pm
by JeanCat
Those precooked chicken strips?
I want to make chicken quesadillas on Saturday for a belated Mother's Day dinner for my mom. She was out of town last week. Anyway, I want to use those precooked chicken strips that I have heard of. What brand are they and where in the store are they - meats, froz...
Views: 243   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 16, 2007 4:42pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
WW Ins today Tues 5/15 please post your results when you come home today
OK its Tues and going to WW is: Tobe Jen Brandie Akus Sue Annie good luck!!!! Please let us know the results as soon as you come home. and remember no WI for two weeks, means your deleted off the progress chart.. Lets keep this simple for Aimee...
Views: 265   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 16, 2007 12:46pm
by Sue (CA)
t
Tobe
Monday WW weigh in 5/14
I'll post this anyway, although Maajida weighed in a day earlier and lost 2 lbs......... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you did great, and your close to goal, you go girl!!
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2007 1:22am
by Aimee
s
Sara
Sara's Progress
Tobe and Aimee, I'm not sure if you got my progress for the last two weeks, I posted yesterday...I wanted to make sure you got it so I can stay on the board. 2 wks ago- lost 1 lb this week (last Sat)- gained 1 lb
Views: 225   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2007 1:17am
by Aimee
t
Tobe
wanna hear a great experience i just had in the supermarket
Ok i was out early this morning, first stop was the tanning salon, the beach is cold today, so thats out. After tanning I went to the local supermarket for a chunk of watermelon, yup thats like taking a water pill, but in portion only of one cup. I stopped t...
Views: 348   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 16, 2007 12:57am
by amanda K from Mi...
HELP! Please keep me from bingin!
Hey everyone, I am going through a really tough time right now with my boyfriend. I don't know if in a few hours or days i will be able to call him that, i did something horrible and he has to decide if he wants to stay with me. I am coming here instead of food beca...
Views: 251   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 16, 2007 12:55am
by amanda K from Mi...
Vacation
Hey everyone! I am finally done with school for the term, I finished all my classes with A's and am ready for an awesome vacation. Matt (my boyfriend) and I are leaving first thing tomorrow morning for the wonderful Disney World and will be coming home late on the 2...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 15, 2007 7:27pm
by Jen
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Free Forum powered by Bravenet