Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
J.W.
These guys had to be paid
Rolling Thunder had to be compensated something for their obscene act of endorsing bushy. They just happened to come by the white house and boy george asked them in for a visit. Give me a break.How many other people or groups can do this. You can't get near this guy...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 3:02pm
by J.W.
Nam vets gather to dispute Kerry allegations
Apparently permits have been issued allowing a gathering of Nam vets to dispute Kerry's allegations of war criminal activity by every one of us who served in nam. It appears to be scheduled 12 Sept 04 on the west side of the capital Building from 1400-1600 hours....
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 12:49pm
by E.Watson
j
JW
Sept 17th 2004
That date would be a good time to retract your endorsment of bush and re-gain some respect from vets.
Views: 178   Replies: 25
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 12:48am
by FireBoss59
Harry Moyer has crossed the line
Bud - You have crossed the line when you and your ******* friend comment that I (and Fireboss) must have done things that would have lead to the death of soldiers I served with in VN and the Army and that we were backstabbers - Punk, You wouldn't know the differe...
Views: 225   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 11:56am
by FireBoss59
LOST Mbrs of F/26th TAB //MIA...Found...Dead, Ben Hai River
I just stumbled onto this site while looking for lost mbrs of F/26th TARGET ACQUISITION ( Viet~Nam ) I just returned from our forth reunion. We had about sixty men and about 25 guests, would like to find more of the men . I founded our e-grp at; http...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 1:01pm
by CARL L MOORE
Bush is the Liar ????
Before you react to hastily, read the last couple of lines. I wasn't a combat veteran of Viet Nam. I wasn't in Viet Nam. I worked with a lot of people who were and they were fine professionals. We trained South Vietnamese pilots at my b...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 7:36pm
by Wayne Jones USAF...
d
Dan
Bush endorsement
As a vet and a biker I am ashamed that you endorsed president Bush for re-election.He has done less for vets than any president we have ever had.He says one thing to get votes then does the opposite.I was almost sick to read Rolling Thunder endorses Bush on the Bush...
Views: 159   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 19, 2004 11:39am
by Dan
Bush endorsement
How could you endorse Bush. He tried to cut combat pay,family sepeation pay.As a disabled vet and rider I find this unbelievable.
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2004 4:28am
by concerned
ALL READ... RE: The President
Note: First of all, I take no pleasure in passing on this story, as I was once an ardent Bush supporter. But, I feel a fully informed electorate is a better, more reponsible electorate. If there is any truth to this, by all means this is a time for prayer for the...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 2:14pm
by Roger MacDonald
g
GiJane
FREE POW PAUL JOHNSON
OK Artie, here's your chance to really prove you be da man. You wanna do The Rolling Thunder job right....then tell your new-found buddy, Mr. President George W. Bush the followg: Please let President Bush know that this capture of Paul Johnson is UNACCEPTABLE, as...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 6:45pm
by GiJane
Rolling Thunder is a Republician Political Organization
On Memorial Day, the Rolling Thunder Leadership (and announced Republican Political Operatives), member mostly non veteran motorcycle organization, met with President Bush at the White House. According to the press, Rolling Thunders Leadership express their orga...
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 3:42pm
by Harry Moyer
Contact information to Protest Bush Endorsement
Read, "Rolling Thunder E-mail to me and My Reply", (et-al), by Harry Moyer ,and then send corrospondence to: Marie DeLoach Clinton, NJ Office rtnj1@att.net Rolling Thunder Inc. National 908-369-5439
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2004 2:46pm
by Harry Moyer
Read about Kerry and POW/MIA, then decide on the endorsement
This is how Sydney Shanberg's article, When John Kerry's Courage Went M.I.A., starts: "Senator John Kerry, a decorated battle veteran, was courageous as a navy lieutenant in the Vietnam War. But he was not so courageous more than two decades later, when he covered...
Views: 143   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 11, 2004 12:12pm
by Kerry past can't...
Rolling Thunder E-mail to me and My Reply
Mr. Moyer, Thank you for your input. The annual "Ride For Freedom" is a political protest demonstration.Rolling Thunder has been searching for political remedies to a terrible in justice done to abandoned POWs, forgotten MIAs, and mistreated POW and MIA...
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2004 3:39pm
by Harry Moyer
Come Ride POW/MIA Freedom Ride with us 18 Sep 04
The Sergeants Major Association at Ft Benning, GA (Home of the Infantry) will sponsor the First Annual Tri-Community POW/MIA Freedom Ride and Ceremony Sat 18 Sep 2004 - The Freedom Ride route will pass through Columbus, GA., Phenix City, AL (across the Ri...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2004 8:37pm
by CSM (Ret) Jim Fo...
j
Jack
Rolling Thunder Has Lost Its Way
Rolling Thunder has become a partisan political group that supports only republican politicians. It has become a political arm of the Bush Administration. The MIA's have been forgotten. It is just one more pro-war group that only encourages more MIA's.
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 8, 2004 7:48am
by Harry Moyer
New Medals Awarded to Jim Fowler & Fireboss
I have written to the Joint Chiefs and asked them to award you two the "Traitor to Their Own" Medals. You truly deserve them as you're DOCUMENTED on this website for not only denigrating a fellow Veterans service in Vietnam, but wishing the Viet Cong had kil...
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2004 1:12am
by Harry Moyer
Ronald Reagan:
Ronald Reagan: I am going to talk of controversial things. I make no apology for this. It's time we asked ourselves if we still know the freedoms intended for us by the Founding Fathers. James Madison said, "We base all our experiments on the capacity of mankind...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 7:50pm
by CSM (Ret) Jim Fo...
Got a New Helmet Sticker
"The Price of Freedom is written on the Wall" HOOAH!!!
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 4:19pm
by CSM (Ret) Jim Fo...
From the Ghost of Patton
From the ghost of General Patton - Listen UP ! OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight wars. See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and S...
Views: 147   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 4:08am
by Harry Moyer
j
JT
Is Bush Starting to Lose his Marbles?
Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides; Bush Fired Tenet Capitol Hill Blue | June 4 2004 President George W. Bush’s increasingly erratic behavior and wide mood swings has the halls of the West Wing bu...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 4:03am
by Harry Moyer
A Must Read Essay... It's The Jews, Stupid!
It's the Jews, Stupid! by Edgar J. Steele October 7, 2002 "Those who control the present control the future. Those who control the future control the past.”      ----George Orwell, 1984 (published in 1949) Jews are the pr...
Views: 168   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2004 2:28am
by Harry Moyer
Are all these Bush Haters Bikers?
Reading the comments from all these Bush Bashers makes me wonder if these are Bikers?? I ride a Harley Road King and all my fellow Georgia Riders (most of which are Vets who didn't throw their medals over a fence)are Hard Core Military Supporting Conservatives - Now,...
Views: 177   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 4, 2004 6:04am
by Another Ed
We need to gather to support john kerry!!
This is another example of those in charge going behind and ahead of those who support this organization.....Lets get something together to show support for John Kerry!!!!!!!!!! and make sure the country knows whats is really the concensus!!!
Views: 176   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 3, 2004 11:50pm
by Maggie Richards
I agree with your Bush endorsment
As a retired Command Sergeant Major (US ARMY) who fought with the 173d Abn Bde in VN (68-69)- I agree with your support of Bush - Hanoi John (and Jane) swayed Public Opinion against our noble cause in VN --and made us all out to be war criminals ... and now he and Ke...
Views: 317   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 3, 2004 7:52pm
by Jim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet