Return to Website

Poets' Coop's E-Group Forum: A Virtual Writers' Group

Need some feedback on a work in progress? Try the Poets' Coop's e-Group. Cut & paste your poem into this free "electronic bulletin board" for others to critique. To get your own creative juices flowing, maybe you just need to reflect on another's poem or to give our monthly Poetic Challenge a try. Come give some constructive criticism. Check back often to see what the others have to say or check the box to get an email whenever someone has commented.

Poets' Coop's E-Group Forum: A Virtual Writers' Group
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Night Junkies {h33t Com} {gkline}
Night Junkies {h33t Com} {gkline} > http://snipurl.com/2aepfiu b92c5eb40e VA - Top 100 Summer 2011 (2011) Speedy Painter 2.5 Portable point blank mac torrent game samsung champ gt s3770k angry bird game...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 3:12pm
by phyayshi
Cinderella Full Movie In Hindi Free Download In 3gp
Cinderella Full Movie In Hindi Free Download In 3gp > http://tinyurl.com/ojypqzp 97ffa81d91 WRONG TURN-6 3GP MOBILE MOVIES FREE DOWNLOAD Mountain Lion v10.8.4 Build 12E47 Combo (Mac OSX) bel ami greek hol...
Views: 1058   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:48am
by aftondarke
ENGLISH VERSION: Somebody SHOULD CRY!
ENGLISH VERSION: Somebody SHOULD CRY! to the institutionally areas of all children / who have sparrow hearts / although they are the real potentially gigantic heroes / *+* if we could meet today on a bus maybe sitting far from each other the time changed...
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2012 3:26am
by E k r e m T O...
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 1103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 5:23pm
by Hannah
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 1405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 12:57pm
by Joe
s
Sarah
Need someone to take a look at my new work please!
When all is said and done And there's nothing left to say When yesterday means everything When it's the reason they can't stay When a heart is all but hollowed When the tears are all but dust When I'm sorry has no meaning When there's nothing left to trust Wh...
Views: 1016   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 6:36pm
by Lynn Kincanon
j
jb
So, i'm a coward.-- happy new year America--England
So, I‘m a coward. Would it better if men were more scared, And women stopped praising he-men, who dared, Would it be better if tenderness reigned? And blood and guts nerviest held and restrained. Would it be better if cowards prevailed? And we kissed...
Views: 1126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:57pm
by jb
j
Jb
Fall
AUTUMN / FALL. The ground awash with dying leaves, as dismissive,sleepy, wearisome, trees, cast them off to flutter down, and die unwanted on winters ground. Cold and cheerless the autumn air, offers nothing, to help or care, huddled together, as if for ch...
Views: 1143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 1:42am
by Jb
j
Jb
The Skylark
The Sky Lark. We hardly see this twittering bird, Mystery abounds only sounds are heard, Pylons stretching for miles around, Golden cornfields its terrain abound. Moths and butterflies all in view, After sucking the morning dew, See the sparrowhawk flutter...
Views: 1181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 1:36am
by Jb
j
Jb
Brief Encounter
Brief Encounter. An uneasy glance across the room. A second glance, none to soon, She's looking at me, thats for sure, She's very smart, with much allure. The guys she's with, seems to care, His arm around a waist that's bare, She turns him, with his back...
Views: 1067   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 1:29am
by Jb
j
Jb
Dawn
DAWN At first a misty stirring light, Dewdrops glisten, still and bright,. The sun begins its dewy climb, As it's done from dawn of time, Something stirs in the bush. Quickly silenced, not to rush. A misty meadow appears in view, Bidding the silent night...
Views: 977   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2004 1:21am
by Jb
j
jb
WARTIME LEICESTER
Halcyon Days Walking round,or sitting down, I often get my mind around, Things that happened long ago, Up to my waist in drifting snow. Or when I wondered how and why, Birds took wing and learned to fly, When women often talked of war, And boyfriends they...
Views: 925   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2004 5:34am
by jb
j
jb
WHAT IS IT THEN?
What is it, superstition?. What is it then that makes us pray, That makes us creep and crawl all day, That makes us read some silly script, Our pride and confidence slyly stripped. What is then, that transfers our minds, To heavens and angels, and spiritual...
Views: 864   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2004 4:06am
by jb
j
jb
The oak in winter
The Oak Don’t stare at me in winter time, Im just an oak tree not a pine, Pines stay neatly dressed all year, Come winters chill they have no fear. From chilly winds and freezing snow, That rack my bough from top to toe, Pouring rain and biting sleet...
Views: 909   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2004 3:57am
by jb
happiness book
I've got a problem! I'm writing a book on happiness and as part of the study i'm doing a survey on the different ways in which people think. the problem is this- i need at least 500 surveys filled in to make the results valid. any ideas on how i can do this? pleas...
Views: 946   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2004 9:34am
by Oscar Alexander
j
JB
YOU
YOU I thought of you again today, Did you host some small soiree? I feel you are amongst your friends, Unless offcourse my mind transcends. Occasionally, I get like this, The precincts of my mind dismiss, Any thoughts that you are down, And tears beget th...
Views: 901   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 1:02pm
by JB
WE HAVE A SPIFFY NEW LOCATION --->http://www.poetscoop.org/group.htm
PLEASE TRY OUR NEW AD FREE FORUM AT http://www.poetscoop.org/group.htm YOU CAN BE AT THE TOP OF A THREAD! You can even post a poem with your favorite internet art work of photograph!
Views: 1000   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2004 8:57am
by M. D. Friedman
http://www.poetscoop.org/group.htm
Apr 21, 2004 8:57am
by M. D. Friedman
j
jb
Brief Encounter
Brief Encounter. An uneasy glance across the room. A second glance, none to soon, She’s looking at me thats for sure, She’s very smart with much allure. The guys she’s with seems to care, His arm around a waist that’s bare, She turns him with his back to m...
Views: 977   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2004 4:18am
by jb
Poetic Challenges
Please post your poems composed to meet the monthly challenges under this topic thread. All poems must somehow explicitly or even vaguely include, quote, or somehow reference the "Challenge Phrase” for that month. ~ M.D. {:-{0>
Views: 955   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 12, 2004 6:04pm
by M. D.
New Poem for Comment
The Making of the Desert In these last blistering days before the growing desert possesses what is left of green, we wonder at what we have made, we reflect on what we have inadvertently built from our greed. So this barren plain ridden raw by the sun i...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2004 12:31pm
by betty
j
jb
Walk with me
Walk with me. When I say I love you then, You mean you want to hear again? Your face reveals nought to me, I feel I need to find some key. I’m okay within myself, Would you care to trouble your self, Ever thought to lower your pride, Put personal feelings...
Views: 1024   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2004 1:08am
by jb
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 916   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 3:51pm
by The Simpsons
Degradation on the Loam
I saw him standing there today I tried to run away but I didn't run fast enough and Now he has me on the ground I kick I fight I scream He just laughs while looking down on me Knowing I can’t break free Quickly he turns my dress to tatters and I feel...
Views: 1052   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2004 4:55pm
by Stefanie
DAD
DAD why aren't you here why do you do this to me you make me feel like this this feeling... this isn't right it's not fair that you're doing this yelling and fighting you said you want to be here you say you want to be a family what kind of a man a...
Views: 978   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2004 9:53am
by Jessica Gippert
m
morgan
war
The Sand War the ones with towels they are coming for what i'm not sure surely something they come with knives swords and sticks they come with plots of evil tricks arriving with beady eyes taking our country by suprise we can not listen to their c...
Views: 972   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2004 9:52am
by morgan
Poetry contest
Hello all, just want to say thanks for all your poems and comments. In return, I want to let you all know about this small poetry contest at Jeskarks Palace. Prizes are good and only the 1st 125 poems submitted are judged. This is there 1st annual contest and out o...
Views: 970   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2003 5:40pm
by William
poem
he Blanket I'm alone now; don't ask me how I know. Yesterday, I went to the "Dollar" store, and bought myself a blanket; a pale green, woolen blanket for five bucks. Of course I've had blankets before; Some nurse wrapped me in one; it was probably blue, and...
Views: 953   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 12, 2003 2:38pm
by Spiros Zafiris
translation: G. A. Becquer - Rima 1
I know a strange gigantic hymn that announces dawn in the night of the soul, and these pages are cadences of this hymn that the air diffuses into shadows. I wanted to capture it, a man taming a rebellious, stingy language, with words that were at the same tim...
Views: 1050   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 4:37pm
by Howard A. Landma...
COMA
COMA (A 20 year old man wakens from a19 year coma to meet his 19 year old daughter.) You say you are my daughter, yet you are no older than I. Am I still in the time of my dying, when from the sudden screech, my head marbled the windshield? What floods o...
Views: 974   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2003 7:35am
by M.D. Friedman
Howday all and..
Hey Java Lounge Crew.... Thought I would say hi, and send a poem along I just wrote, here at the first anual Nebraska Writers confernce. A week study and writing of nothing but poetry, aw, life is sweet. Omaha is good, good readings, good people...two week and diging...
Views: 1079   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2003 10:50am
by Rich Furman
Now His Own
Now His Own-for Max1.When the steam risesfrom rain in quietpuddles of reflection,the hungry night skydarkens the waylike shards of black chinashattered on the shiningskin of the streetstretchesbeyond the silkof near white mistand the hard glareof the distant,beyond w...
Views: 992   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2003 9:59am
by M.D. Friedman
My website
Hello All. I am Jean E Marre from Arnéux in France. I am have been writing some poems in English (don't come too hard, I'm an ameteur!)and i would like your response. My internet website is: http://www.geocities.com/marrejean2003/jeanemarre.html? Please com...
Views: 1046   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2003 5:57am
by Jean E Marre
Listen to sound poems and acoustic music online
On this sound website by visiting the following categories you can listen online to dozens of original recordings covering all sorts of acoustic music and popular and classic English poetry by just clicking on the greyed out wav attachment section at the bottom of ea...
Views: 991   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2003 8:10am
by jim clark..Londo...
i
Irma
The Gift
The Gift for M.D.'s Birthday by Irma Jackson The gift can't be wrapped, incubated under a tree Genius is a gift not to be donated to the Goodwill until it's between the vest of a sky blue three piece suit and a starched white dress sh...
Views: 998   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2003 6:59am
by Irma
i
Irma
Flesh Picnic
Flesh picinic A naked sonnett By Irma Liquid courage fogged decision making Last night's lines successfully picked you up I always get away with faking Dirty minds drink from my Dixie cup. Human musk fills the bedroom air Roll over, count the used pr...
Views: 1001   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2003 5:49pm
by Irma
i
Irma
Naked in NY
Naked in NY Rain falls from the lip of the concrete castle Like mercury Dripping Beading before slowly soaking the soft Black suede Bleeding Bluing the shoulders of his white t-shirt clinging to his clavical his gray eye meets her she greet...
Views: 1080   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2003 3:34pm
by Irma
Kookamonga Square News Letter
Dear Friends of Poets Cooperative E-Group Forum: First, let me express my graditude for all your thoughtful and supportive comments regarding the poetry I have posted here. Your individual feedback has been, well, "INSPIRATIONAL." --------------------------------...
Views: 1009   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2003 5:47pm
by Dale A. Edmands
poem
Seasons Amid War This winter of war blankets our lives like a black and endless snow. Inside our warm homes we shiver from the chill of 'live' coverage Of the Middle East, our hearts weighted by the day's count- First none, then three, then eleven, then twenty,...
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2003 2:16am
by Dale A. Edmands
anecdote&poem
"Thank you both for your thoughtful comments on my poem. That was a "difficult" year, obviously; but not without some redemption. Of course there was the spring; "April is the cruellest month, breeding liclacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirri...
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2003 2:08pm
by Dale A. Edmands
Everyday Life
Born into a world unforgiving, Knowing pain before even living. Trying so hard without results, Fear envelopes all my hopes. Just a child with problems i must face, Learning how to cope in this fast paced race.
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2003 4:21pm
by kimberly
Feasting in America
Feasting in America I don’t remember what I ate that day. The floor was bowed as if the weight of indecisive feet had settled it into a tired smile smoothed by spilled grease and friction. I don’t remember what I ate. Perhaps lasagna, certainly peppercin...
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2003 6:14am
by M.D. Friedman
THE SHINEY SHOES
THE SHINEY SHOES The God men of shiney shoes with black ties create art from the vision of the lie - the depth of art. Shiney shoes, record man, rap man, rock man. Selling us the recipe for power and control of the song cycle. The song cycle married with the...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 9:55pm
by Paul Adams
Birth and Regulation
BIRTH and REGULATION You came like an explosion of crys and smiles. Relief and and protest become one. You learned to walk with caution, making your way to the world. Your smile and imagination reflect all that is. All that is beauty, love, and simplicity...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 9:52pm
by Paul Adams
Good Dog
GOOD DOG As the idea of you reached fruition, genetic makeup tumpled through space from infinity like dice, with volitional intention. This idea landed here with black & white markings. The opposite of that considered normal. Outlines of black w...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 9:50pm
by Paul Adams
No Subject
CRAZY BURRITO I love you dear Burrito. Encompassed in a tubular crepe rocketing my taste buds and neurotransmitters into a field of delight. I love being drawn metaphorically into the conflict of the human condition. The condition of you Burretto being d...
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2003 9:48pm
by Paul Adams
The Magic Way
The Magic Way few come this way fewer still by choice there is nothing here nothing human to lie against no touch to touch nothing warm but that which burns inside no comfort here in the layers of flesh that cover me like sheets of glass nothing...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2002 9:01pm
by M.D. Friedman
Free Forum powered by Bravenet