43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In Today Wednesday 5/9 Please post your results when you come home!!!
Another large list today... And we have going to WW... Aimee Ben Marilyn Tammy Pam Linda S Kris Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Views: 326   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 10, 2007 10:31am
by Tobe
t
Tobe
On Porgram today Wednesday 5/9
That bloat feeling I had yesterday is gone!!! that was misberable... Today looks like a beach day, and I am so there, I have a noon commitment in another program, but I'm going to put that off, and stay on the beach. I bought a hot new bathing suit yesterday, c...
Views: 237   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 10, 2007 10:14am
by Kris
t
Tobe
Jen please read
I need the results of WW from yesterday Wed 5/8 THanks
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2007 8:55pm
by Tobe
Watch out Taco Bell - yummy lunch idea
I just had an awesome lunch & thought I'd share - good if you like spicy - I find I turn to spicy when I omit fat... My version of a grilled stuffed burrito Took a flat out light bread and put 1/2 cup Chi Chi's chicken taco filling 2 pts(comes in yellow tub by...
Views: 276   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2007 7:11pm
by Patty
p
Patty
Cheryl from tn?????
I was just wondering where you are in Tenn..Are you the one that lives around Memphis? Patty
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2007 7:03pm
by Patty
a
Aimee
T-Shirts Are Available Now
The T-Shirt Page is now up on my site. Please if you see any mistakes, let me know. I've got each shirt opening in a new window because I don't know how to get you back to the page from the store (so if you have a pop up blocker on you may need to turn it off to view...
Views: 294   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 9, 2007 4:28pm
by Tobe
p
Polly
bloating question
okay, so i know that salt retains water and makes you look heavier than in reality, BUT, my question is this: is there some kind of opposite to salt that will sort of suck all of that retained water out? I'm going to this big party, and i LOVE salt, so i just want to...
Views: 359   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 9, 2007 3:36pm
by JeanCat
JeanCat's Mom's Birthday Party!
Well we held a small B-day party in her room to celebrate her 93rd birthday! One month ago I expected to be burying her and memorializing her life, not celebrating her birthday and continued life. I am so very blesssed! I thank you all for helping me get through...
Views: 236   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 9, 2007 3:34pm
by JeanCat
Tammy's Move It Threads...
Tammy must be out and about today because I didn't see her Move it thread like usual, so... MOVE IT EVERYONE!! LOL Here's hoping that you have exercised today already, or have plans to get out there later today. Share what you did today to earn your AP's......
Views: 280   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2007 8:02am
by Jennifer
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In Today Tues 5/8 Please Post your results when you come home!!!
Theres a large group of us going to WW today please post your results when you come back. We need to keep this simple for Aimee... Today going to WW is Tobe Jen Brandie Akus Sue-CA Annie Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Views: 352   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 9, 2007 6:03am
by Tobe
WW Topic for May 5, 07 Changing the Endings
Dear All, I thought it would be interesting if I posted what was discussed at the END of the week, whenever I could. I get weighed in on Saturday and I am in Ca so my posting would go on AFTER any of you have attended the meeting. I don't want to spoil anyone's su...
Views: 264   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:24am
by JeanCat
a
Aimee
Pictures
If anyone else who visits the message board frequently would like to add their picture to the "Circle of Friends" at the top of the page, I'll be happy to add you. Just email me a picture (include what state you're from) to: Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net or if you don't...
Views: 465   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:16am
by JeanCat
Question for Aimee
Dear Aimee, I changed my email from rxjm2002 to jeancat1955. I thought all new emails would go only to jeancat1955, but I am getting replies to BOTH email addresses on all of my NEW posts with the jeancat1955 email address. HOW can I eliminate any more mess...
Views: 289   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:10am
by JeanCat
Sticky Buns
I'm here at work in the ICU and in the kitchen is a big huge box of sticky buns from a local bakery courtesy of a patient's family. One of the nurse's is eating one now -- I can see her from my desk . Help me be strong!
Views: 331   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:05am
by JeanCat
coming in August..
I just read my email from hungrygirl.com that Progresso soups will be having WW soups (veggie ones) and they'll be coming out this August
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:03am
by JeanCat
Ben, where are you??
Missing you and your posts and your blog. Hope you and yours are O.K. Hugs, LouAnne
Views: 308   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 9, 2007 12:01am
by JeanCat
n
NAE
cheryl from tenn
well i was beging to think i was the only one from ky or close...tenn is pretty close to me..well i guess that depends on what part of tenn...i am in allen county...so any way thought i would let u know i am here in the south to...bye bye
Views: 266   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:53pm
by JeanCat
s
Sharon
OMG New FF Pringles
I just tried the new Pringles light fat free sour cream and onion chips. SOOOOOO good! Only 1 point for 14 chips. Pure heaven!
Views: 337   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:48pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program Today Tues 5/8
Well this is my WI day at 9am... I don't have a clue what the scale is going to say, I've been on target this week,no extras, but the body is a funny machine, up one hour, down the next, I haven't been playing with the scale at all.. Being I'm on my own person...
Views: 221   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:46pm
by JeanCat
WOMAN Challenge (Gotta Love It)
Ladies, Sunday May 13th kicks off National Women's Health week. "Women and girls Out Moving Across the Nation". There is a physical activity challenge to encourage us to increase our activity either by walking more, cleaning more, working out more. Just anyth...
Views: 213   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:43pm
by JeanCat
a
Aimee
Am I the only one seeing this?
Do you guys see different advertising on the main page of the message board or is it just me? I tried to find a phone number to contact Bravenet, but all they have are help tickets (email). This is ticking me off. I paid them for 2 years of pro service so we wouldn't...
Views: 265   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:40pm
by JeanCat
Aimee's cookbooks & bracelet
I just received mine in the mail I'm taking them to work w/me to browse through them during my breaks!! I'm so excited!!! Ok had to share that!
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:07pm
by Aimee
Quaker breakfast cookies
Ok, I bought another 2 boxes of oatmeal raisins at Big Lots ...first time I bought them they were $2..now I go last night..(b/c I had 1 left), and they were now $1 for a box (they expire end of May)... My hubby likes them too, and so does Nina (my 17 month old dau...
Views: 268   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 8, 2007 10:30pm
by JeanCat
JeanCat's FAvorites - # 6 May 4, 2007
Dear All, I was beginning to think I should not post any more JeanCats Find or Favorites threads. I rarely get a comment on the posts. So I felt that they were not being read or not being tried, worse not being appreciated. Especially the last one in which I post...
Views: 286   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 8, 2007 7:07pm
by Jeancat
a
Aimee
What I had for lunch today
If you're interested, I wrote about my lunch today at my blog (I'd post it here, but you wouldn't see the video or pictures). Here's the link... http://wwaimee.blogspot.com/
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2007 5:30pm
by Aimee
s
sandyg
tshirts
Hey Aimee cant wait for the tshirts!!! :)Does the circle get a preview???
Views: 350   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 8, 2007 12:45pm
by Tobe
Our Wt Loss!
Last Week WE lost a total of 32.6 This is a grand total of Total 819.8 lbs Great job everyone! There is probably even MORE wt loss among us but some are lurking and don't post their wt loss. Love to all Have a great Week beginning May 6, 2007 JeanCat
Views: 211   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 8, 2007 12:33pm
by Jeancat
What's in your freezer?
I was wondering what everyone's favorite frozen meals were that were points friendly? I know I hate to try a new Lean Cuisine (LC) or other brand of frozen meal and take it home to really be disappointed ... and on the same token I do love finding new things that be...
Views: 314   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 8, 2007 11:21am
by Molly
p
Patty
the Beck Diet Solution....Day #5
Eat Slowly and Mindfully... There are two very beneficial reasons that it's important to always eat slowly and to pay attention to what you're eating.. . When you eat slowly, your brain has time to register that you're full. . When you notice and enjoy e...
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2007 9:52am
by akus
t
Tobe
New WEEK WW WI Sun 5/6
Today starts a new Week for Weight Watchers. Today's WI's are PattyJO Good Luck Patty
Views: 188   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 8, 2007 12:11am
by akus
t
Tobe
WW Weigh in Today Mon 5/7
Today on the list is just Maajida Good Luck and Let us know how you did
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2007 11:09pm
by Aimee
Picture of me..Lorraine
That pic of me is all I need to stop me eating..lol.. thats my biggest pic and when I get to goal I want it updated to the new me.. for now I'm gonna suffer and look at that one for inspiration. I did very well so far and I'm trying to not eat carbs which for me i...
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2007 11:06pm
by Aimee
b
Ben
A new find
Just a little somethign I found Saturday night at Meijers. I have been craving Taco Bell for a while now. The last time I ran my butt to a subway and downed a sub to stay on program. I didn't want to have those moments again, so I found these EL Monterey Bean N Ch...
Views: 307   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:53pm
by Aimee
any Earnie Larson fans out there?
While woking in my kitchen today I listened to one of my favourite cds, Building self-Image- Earnie Larson. As you know, many of us are overweight because of emotional eating. We eat to stuff our feelings. This cd explains that we have learned to believe that we d...
Views: 203   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:46pm
by Aimee
a
Aimee
Lorraine, Kris, Sara, Nae, Becky, and Sam
Lorraine and Kris - You have both been added to the weekly progress chart. Please go and check to make sure your info is correct. Kris, I need to know how much you've lost total. Thanks! Sara, Nae, Both Becky's, Sam - I need to know how much you all lost this week...
Views: 350   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:37pm
by Aimee
p
Patty
Day #4 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Ok, here goes Day #4..... Give yourself credit!!!!!!! People who struggle with their weight tend to be hard on themselves..The minute they stray from their diets in the smallest ways they just want to "throw in the towel"....We need to focus on the postive thin...
Views: 208   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:13pm
by Lorraine
Need help interpreting for steak points
Okay, I am baffled over here. I have 2 steaks out for tonight's dinner. I need to eat the lower points one. DH and the kids will be fine with the other. Here is what I have 1. Labeled: "Beef Loin T-bone steak." So is it a beef loin or a t-bone???? 2. Lab...
Views: 245   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 7, 2007 8:33pm
by ukisuki
a
Aimee
Sam's Choice Flavored Water
In an effort to get more water in this past week or so (along with regular plain water), I bought every flavor (I think) of the sparkling flavored water at Walmart to try. I actually tried them years ago, but I don't remember them tasting this good. Either they've ma...
Views: 374   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 7, 2007 8:03pm
by Patty
Instant messaging me
My email is lorrainesonn@hotmail.com if you want to chat, I'm usually more able to chat later at nite after the kids are in bed. I also work 3 nites a week till 9pm. I tried the chat room but I cant get in. I'm on ww 3 mths and lost 27 1bs. I'm a hairdresser in B...
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2007 7:45pm
by Patty
Jenna!
Good to have you back. How did your wisdom tooth surgery go? Enjoy your dinner! LouAnne
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2007 6:20pm
by LouAnne
s
Sharon
Delicious Dessert
I just wanted to share with everyone a delicious dessert I have been enjoying almost every night. I take a sugar free chocolate jello pudding cup, pour it into a microwave safe bowl, heat for 30 seconds then add a cut up 100 calorie Klondike icecream (the round one w...
Views: 296   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 7, 2007 6:06pm
by Jenna
Monday means MOVE IT!
Yeppers, it's a new week and it's time to get up and move!! I am on my way to the gym and then hopefully I'll get some yard work done. Have a wonderful Monday everyone! Tammy
Views: 198   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 7, 2007 5:50pm
by Tammy (OH)
Had a Bad Day!
We had food day at work today and Lord knows I love to eat, especially free catered food. My goal was to do well all this week and weight in on Friday or Sat. Help Me Help Me! I have 3 or 4 more days to weigh in. HELP!
Views: 157   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2007 5:05pm
by Tammy (OH)
Jeancat re your response to the Beck's post
Hi Jeancat and everyone....I really appreciated the sharing of your experience where you talked about taking a plate of food to your usual eating place and munching some of it along the way...you also spoke about being relaxed and focused during your meals. You reall...
Views: 229   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 7, 2007 4:21pm
by JeanCat
What's for lunch today?
I'm having Michelina's lean gourmet mac & cheese (6pts), and a cup of cooked carrots (1pt) then for my pm snack I'll have a mixed fruit cup (1pt)
Views: 210   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 7, 2007 3:45pm
by Patti
Online target points quiz
Can anyone explain what this is? Someone mentioned it on a blog last night and since I do not subscribe to WW online, I wondered what it is. Can someone copy and paste it to this board without infringing on copyright? Thanks for your help. LouAnne
Views: 315   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 7, 2007 2:10pm
by LouAnne
t
Tobe
On Program today Monday 5/7
Its the crack of dawn here in NJ, and thanks to my 6 mo old puppy I'm up and bouncing.. LOL.. I was hoping to maybe spend some time on the beach today, but the ocean area is only going to be in the 60's where on the mainland its going to be so much warmer... I gu...
Views: 199   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 7, 2007 1:27pm
by Jeancat
p
Patty
the Beck Diet Solution....Day #3
The 3rd day of the Beck Diet Solution deals mainly with where we eat our food. Do we stand in the kitchen and nibble here and there? Are you one to snack while you are on your computer? Do you snack your way through a warehouse club? These are all examples of "mind...
Views: 349   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:10am
by Lorraine
p
Patty
A great new find.....
I found this book at Sam's club that is called the Beck Diet Solution..(train your brain to think like a thin person.) I finished the first chapter. It takes you 40 days to get through the book. I think it sounds really good..makes you really stop and think..It is...
Views: 452   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 7, 2007 10:07am
by Lorraine
Just Cuz - Shout Outs May 7, 2002
May 7, 2002 Just Cuz - Shout Outs Good morning! I was surfing some posts and I liked somethings that I read. I also found some names that I had not seen in a while. So I wanted to say HELLO to a few members, JUST CUZ! A BIG 'Just Cuz' Shout Out to ALL...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2007 3:10am
by JeanCat
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Free Forum powered by Bravenet