FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Prize Winning Pooch
Greetings and Salutations All. The site is hotting up now with all these new postings. I spoke to mom on the phone last night and again encouraged her to check it out which I think she will as I have adequately whetted her appetite with the promise of photos of t...
Views: 270   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 10:34am
by Brenda Riley
m
Mike
Sea Lions, Harbor Seals and Elephant Seals
Another installment from Meghan’s 2004 Farallone stint, sea lions, harbor seals and elephant seals this time. If you think the birds have been cute …. Just look at these ample beauties! Mike
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2006 5:19pm
by Mike
m
Mike
New Pictures - Pepe, The Prize Winning Hound
Pepe, the prize winning hound, is posted in Riley Snap Shots, in the Rachel, Barry Pepe file. Enjoy.
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 8:12am
by Mike
m
Mike
This week's Pictures
This week another species from the 2004 Farallones - the cormorant - has been posted to the public page of Riley Snap shots. We had earlier in the week, I think, an entry from the Caymans - a Pepe picture. It was in a format I was unable to open. If you could se...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2006 5:44am
by Rachel Elmes
m
Mike
New Photos
New photos just posted to the site! There are 2 new photo folders at the Riley Snap Shots link, the first with pictures from Ruby's 3rd birthday party which was celebrated Saturday April 1, and an additional sea bird species from Meghan's 2004 Farallones stint...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 9:01am
by Mike
r
RHYS
THANK YOU
Thank you for all your responces. I really appreciate them. Love, Rhys
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 11:38am
by Mike
m
Mike
New FamilySteve Pix
Steve has posted some new pictures on the Riley Snap Shots link. All is well in Houston .... Steve - do you have any pictures of your new house? Would be fun to see it! Mike
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 7:50am
by Mike
Test
Mike, this is just a test to make sure I understand how to use this site. As has probably been duly recorded over the years my educational achievements do not lend to my being the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to such things and I will clearly be a slower s...
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 11:32am
by Steve Riley
j
jim
aint life grand !
howdy all you guys out there in email machine land. its been great catching up on little snippets of information from various people. the fact that mike has been hounding me like a dog to participate in this family project is only mildly annoying when the benefits of...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 10:29am
by Steve Riley
trying again
Hi everyone, I'm not having much luck posting a message. Third time lucky perhaps. Well done Mike, you've done a great job. I'm enjoying hearing from you all even if I am talking to myself. love Brenda
Views: 176   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 10:21am
by Riley family mem...
birthdays and puppies
Hi, Mike, yes, I've seen the b'day photos and calendar pages. They are working fine down our neck of the woods. Hey Rachel, welcome to Pepe. I suppose he's very, very cute. Glad to hear your work is good. And Roobadoobs, a happy birthday to you for last week, did...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2006 3:08am
by Brenda Riley
m
Meghan
signing in
Hi everyone! I finally managed to snag the computer in between all the nesting box maintenance and shorebird walks to peruse the website (nice work, dad). It's great to be able to read what's going on in the lives of the extended family! I'm glad to hear that ev...
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 7:09pm
by Meghan
b
beth
Hi all
Hi all, and well done Mike! I seem to be able to access things ok, and agree about having a password at some point. We are all ok here, Simon, Kim and I have just got back from skiing in France and Kerrie had a trip to New York last week to see the sights and tas...
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 2:01pm
by Mike
k
Kevin
Dad's birthday celebrations
Dad was in great form last Wednesday when Brenda, Beth, Frances and I visited him to celebrate his 84th birthday party. As well as singing along to "Happy birthday to me" he enjoyed opening his cards, presents, blowing out the candles on the 2 birthday cakes - one Br...
Views: 246   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 10:23pm
by Mike
m
Mike
Meghan's 2004 Farallone Pix Posted
For those of you wishing to get an idea of where Meghan will be spending her time for the next 5 to 6 months you can see some photos of the island, its views, the biologist house, and a couple snaps of Meghan in action, on the Riley Snap Shots public section of the s...
Last Post: Mar 19, 2006 10:04am
by Mike
Hello everyone
Dear all Just a quick tester to see wheher we can post anything on the site!!
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 2:23pm
by Mike
Hello Everyone
Hi all. Thanks for the note Mike, I will keep a look out for the posting of Meagans pictures. Shame about her voyage, hopefully the trip home will be more pleasant for her. Barry and I continue to do well on our little Island. The weather is good - if you l...
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 1:10pm
by Mike
m
Mike
March 15 Note
Hope all is well with the group. Things have been unseasonably wet and chilly here in the Bay Area. We, the residents, are bearing up reasonably well in spite of the weather. Meghan set (or more accurately, sailed) off early Sunday morning for the Farallon islan...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 12:48pm
by Mike
Howdy Family Riley
Greetings from the Cayman Islands. I have had a couple trips around the new family web site and would like to thank and congratulate those involved in its inception. This is a great way for all of us to keep up with each other when we are all so spread out. I will...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 2:55pm
by Mike
m
Mike
Mike Post
Beth Glad you found the site and are able to maneuver around it. I you have a picture scanned you might try posting it on the Riley Snap Shots Main Page. I am interested to see if others can add photos there the way it is set up. Let me know! There is a link th...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 12:17pm
by Mike
Nicely done!
Hi all, Just wanted to say publicly what a great job Mikey has done getting this site up and running for everyone to use and enjoy. Hope it becomes a place where everyone can connect and share news/insights. All the best! Keep those postings coming. Sue
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 8:33pm
by sue Riley
j
jim
Jim says hi!!
hi there every one ! im just making a short note to help in the bug working out process on this family web site. hope you are all fine and dandy love jim, the big ol'e stack o pancakes [lindy lou ], rhysie and rubes
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2006 3:10pm
by jim
m
Mike
Welcome to the site:
Welcome to the FamilyRiley forum! Hopefully this feature will allow us to share news updates and information with the family. As we get to know it, we may make modifications to make it more user-friendly or useful. For example, we may well want to have the site, or...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2006 9:13am
by Mike
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2006 2:23pm
by Bravenet Support
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet